Covid vaccination certification for travel updates

Welsh Government announced yesterday that international travel is open from Monday 17 May 2021 but are reminding people that it should be for essential reasons only.

People who’ve had two Covid vaccines, and urgently need to travel to a country that accepts vaccination status on entry, can get a paper-based certificate from Monday 24 May.
Guidance has been published on the Welsh Government website: 
The telephone number for the Wales helpline to request certificates will be added to that web page on 00.01 Monday 24th.
Welsh Government are nationally putting out proactive communications to tell people not to call their GP or vaccination centre as they won’t be able to issue the certificates.