You can contact the practice by email on:
The practice welcomes contact via email for NON URGENT, NON CLINICAL ENQUIRIES, and all emails will be responded to within 72 hours (excluding weekends).
Please note the following:
- The practice will assume, from your action of sending an email that consent has been given for you to be contacted via email with your reply.
- All emails received are viewed and replied to by members of the administrative team. They are not able to answer any clinical queries.
- Your email will be kept on file for a period of one year, after which time it will be deleted.
- As a patient, you are responsible for ensuring the correctness of your own email settings, to enable a reply to be received into your email inbox. You are advised that internet email accounts, such as those used by individuals for private purposes, are not secure. Please be aware that there is a risk (however small) of the email being intercepted or ‘hacked’).
- The practice recommends that you use a private email account, and not a family or shared account when contacting the practice.
- If it becomes clear that a two-way dialogue is required, you may be requested to contact the practice either in person or by phone.
REMINDER: EMAILING THE PRACTICE IS WELCOMED FOR NON URGENT, NON CLINIC ENQUIRIES