Skip to content
- Courtesy to staff at all times – remember they are working under the doctors orders.
- To attend appointments on time or give adequate notice of your intention to cancel. Your cancelled appointment can then be used by others.
- An appointment is for one person only – where another member of the family needs to be seen or discussed, a different appointment should be made.
- If you feel your consultation will take longer than the allotted 10 minutes, please ask for a double appointment.
- Patients should make every effort when consulting the surgery to make best use of nursing and medical time – home visits should be medically justifiable, not requested for social convenience.
- When patients are asked to give 48 hours notice for repeat prescriptions, please give us this time as it allows for accurate prescribing.
- Out of hours calls (e.g. evenings, nights and weekends) should only be requested if they are felt to be truly necessary.